Today we’re talking to Claude West about cat diets on The Real Dr Doolittle Show™
Claude West was raised on a farm with animals of all kinds and has over thirty years experience in raising and working with cats. They have taught him a lot about what works and what does not.
Growing up with such a variety of animals gave him many insights and remarkable experiences that you can only get by living so closely and intimately together.
These are his bragging rights and the foundation of his extensive training that he brought to his website, http://tipsaboutcats.com (now closed) that was dedicated to cat health, diet, and disposition.
His love and passion for felines made it an easy decision for him to start a website that would provide critically needed information about our feline friends, and offer the latest research from other animal experts too. Although the website has since closed, there is still an open Facebook page with lots of cute cat content!
His website had focused on supporting the local animal shelter and all donations and profits went towards helping unfortunate animals. He has an ongoing passion to do whatever it takes to help them live better quality, happier and healthier lives.
Cat specialist answers these questions:
- There is a lot of contradictory information out there about the proper diet for cats. What do you think the proper feline diet should be to keep them healthy and boost their immune system?
- Why should cat lovers consider offering a raw food diet for their cats?
- What are the steps to switch our kitties over to a healthier diet?
- Are there other resources to help upgrade cat diets?
- Why do you say that proper diet is relevant to both cats and dogs as carnivores but is even more critical for feline health?
- If someone wanted to find out more, what should they do?