Is there a Real Dr Doolittle? Yes, there is! Welcome to our Show on Talking to the Animals!
I want to teach you what I know so you can learn how to talk to your animals, why it’s important to hear your animals viewpoints and how reconnecting with animals makes you a better human. Reconnecting with animals helps us be better humans, and is an exciting journey into Self, the nature and reality of our world, a behind-the-scenes look at the complex interactions between us all.
Any animal lover can learn how to communicate with animals, you can too! Learn how to connect at the heart for a magical bonding experience with your animals.
My Guest Today is
W. Bruce Cameron is the New York Times bestselling author of several books, include 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter, which was turned into the hit ABC series.
He has twice received the National Society of Newspaper Columnists’ award for Best Humor Columnist, and his weekly nationally syndicated column is published in more than 50 newspapers. His website is www.brucecameron.com and www.adogspurpose.com
Bruce’s newest, most wonderful book for all us animal lovers, titled: A Dog’s Purpose – a novel for humans was the focus of this week’s interview.
This wonderful book is the remarkable story of one endearing dog’s search for his purpose over the course of several life times. More than just another charming dog story, A Dog’s Purpose touches on the universal quest for an answer to life’s most basic question: Why are we here?
You’ll get answers to these questions:
- Why do we adopt dogs knowing they will most likely die before we do?
- What if your dog never dies? What if dogs live multiple lifetimes, and remembers all of them?
- What if every animal has a purpose, and your pet’s purpose is intimately bound to yours?
- Why do so many people say the book A Dog’s Purpose gives them comfort when they’ve lost a pet?
- What makes the narrative voice in A Dog’s Purpose (the dog), different from other books that have been written from a dog’s perspective?
- There are so, so many books out there with a dog on the cover. Why has this one been so successful? Are you surprised at its success?
A Dog’s Purpose is ultimately uplifting and redeeming and full of joy and hope. www.adogspurpose.com is a place where you can purchase a copy of the book for yourself, or win a free book! Just upload a picture of your dog by nominating your pet for dog of the week.
In my work I’ve also discovered that many behavior and health problems often come from past lives. It’s fascinating how souls journey’s weave in and out together, and what’s brought forward that affects health and well being.
Have you and your pet been together before this lifetime? Do you want to know more?
Let’s talk to them and find out what they know that you don’t (yet). Click Here and let’s get started