A Lost Animal Consultation includes one round of map dowsing and one in-depth communication session with your lost animal companion that is completed within 24 – 48 hours after receiving your payment and information. Tim’s information is shared through email, unless it is determined that your animal companion has made his or her transition, or, if the information that is received needs your immediate attention, in which case you will receive an urgent telephone call.
So you have the information in printable form to take with you to conduct your search, the information that is provided to you will be via email.
This includes the information that is shared from the communication with your lost animal, results of the map dowsing session, and a copy of the map with push pin indicators as to where your animal companion’s energy is the strongest. While map dowsing is relatively accurate, an exact address is rarely found but rather a location (or locations/areas) to focus on.
A Lost Animal Consultation includes email answers to one follow up email from you for clarification on the information provided. So be sure to include all of your questions in your email.
1) Purchase your consultation and Tim will be notified immediately. He will be expecting your animal’s information by email and will schedule your session ASAP.
2) Next, you will be given a list of instructions on how to give Tim the information he needs to begin the work after you complete your purchase.
Look in your inbox for the emailed instructions (if you don’t see it, be sure to check your spam folder and whitelist our domain name www.ValHeart.com)
Consultations are generally scheduled within 24 hours of receiving your payment and the required information (below) because we understand your heartbreak and know that finding lost animals is a top priority.
Tim will need:
* The name of the lost animal companion
* A picture of the lost animal companion
* The address where the lost animal companion went missing from
* Any addresses where the lost animal companion has been seen since leaving
* The date the animal companion went missing
* Your contact phone number (in case he need to reach you by phone) and e-mail address where you would prefer the results of the lost animal consultation to be sent
Is there a guarantee? Tim uses map dowsing in combination with animal communication to assist in locating missing animals. While success cannot be guaranteed because of various issues including their unique viewpoint and mindset, why they left, and timing issues. Animals are often on the move and can change location fairly quickly. However, Tim’s information has frequently helped reunite animals with their families. The media has covered many Lost Animal cases that Tim has helped to resolve.
Note: Working with lost or missing animals is a difficult field for many reasons, and not all animal communicators are able to do this well. Tim has many years of experience, so if anyone can help you, he can.
Have Questions Before Deciding? Click Here for answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions!
I’ve personally checked Tim’s work and am confident that if anyone can help you find your animal, Tim can. That’s why I brought him on staff, so you can get the help you need when you need it.
Wishing you and your pet much love,