Dr. Richard Pitcairn is THE Guru of modern veterinary Homeopathy in the Western Hemisphere. Since 1992 he has trained almost 500 graduate veterinary doctors in the field of homeopathic medicine and is the force behind the founding of the Academy of Veterinary Homeopathy in America in 1995.
He founded the Animal Natural Health Center in 1986 as a clinical and teaching center in Eugene, Oregon. It’s dedicated to the understanding and use of homeopathic medicine in the treatment of disease. He also covers the use of the importance of excellent nutrition using home-prepared & raw foods. In 1995, Dr. Pitcairn co-founded the Academy of Veterinary Homeopathy, the first professional organization of practicing veterinary homeopaths in the United States.
You will learn:
* How Dr. Pitcairn, one of the leading veterinarians, went from traditional to holistic medicine.
* Why homeopathy is being used very successfully to help with health issues in animals today, and why you should consider this treatment option first.
* Why everyone should have Dr. Pitcairn’s Complete Guide To Natural Health For Dogs and Cats on their reference shelf now.
* How the different forms of medicine are being utilized today. For instance, allopathic medicine has the goal of eliminating symptoms but does it by suppressing and weakening the patient. When is it good to use allopathic vs. holistic medicine?
* There is also a lot of confusion about proper nutrition. Find out what you should avoid and what is actually very healthy.
For a referral list of veterinarians trained in homeopathy and to purchase your copy of Dr. Pitcairn’s Complete Guide To Natural Health For Dogs and Cats visit www.drpitcairn.com. Look for Dr. Pritcairn’s articles on vaccinations
Have you ever wanted to learn to communicate with animals? Get started today with my free eBook; Hidden Secrets to Communicating with Pets