Is there a Real Dr Doolittle? Yes, there is! Welcome to our Show on Talking to the Animals!
I want to teach you what I know so you can learn how to talk to your animals, why it’s important to hear your animals viewpoints and how reconnecting with animals makes you a better human.
Reconnecting with animals helps us be better humans. It is an exciting journey into Self, the nature and reality of our world, a behind-the-scenes look at the complex interactions between us all.
Any animal lover can learn how to communicate with animals, you can too! Learn how to connect at the heart for a magical bonding experience with your animals.
Today I will be talking with:
Laura Rudacille. Laura is a wife, mother, and Pennsylvania business owner, who discovered her passion for writing in 2005. I met Laura at an Author’s Conference. I loved her energy and passion, and of course, she’s a fellow animal lover too.
Laura took a vacation along the Eastern Shore in Virginia with her family and witnessed the famous Chincoteague Island wild pony penning, swim, and auction. That firsthand experience later inspired the tickle which became her latest novel, Saltwater Cowboy.
In addition to the wild herd of ponies the Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge (which includes Assateague Island,) offers a migration habitat to countless bird species some of which are on the National Register of threatened species.
The characters within the fictional cast of her book, Saltwater Cowboy, invite readers to the eastern seashore to enjoy this unique blend of wildlife and beach living.
You will learn:
- What vacationing mistake prompted Laura to write about the Chincoteague Island and the ponies, maybe you can relate…
- What you need to know about the wild pony herds to be able to see them on the island or during the famous swim, penning and auction.
- Why the ponies are rounded up and put to auction.
- What you need to know about the rate of growing threatened species and what you can do to help.
- How important the Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge and Assateague National Seashore are to the area and the challenges they are facing.
Check out all of my courses at Learnhowtotalktoanimals.com, Start Here! Firstly, take a look and choose what most appeals to you. If you are a newbie, then I highly recommend starting with the Beginning Core Foundations Course. The Advanced Animal Talk Mastery Course is awesome and includes many of my favorite, most powerful healing techniques along with many specific topics that every animal talk student needs to know how to deal with successfully.
Be sure to leave your comment below!