Celebrating Successes AND Challenges
These past 2 months have been overwhelming AND incredible. And in all the goings on, I haven’t managed to send a single ezine!
After putting my heart and soul into an ezine with the hope of inspiring, entertaining and encouraging you EVERY WEEK for years, this felt like quite a breakdown for me…
I am touched to say that many folks HAVE written, saying they were concerned. They love this ezine and were worried when they hadn’t heard from me in awhile.
LOTS has happened, here’s the SHORT List of what’s been going on:
* I am now a contributing author to a BESTSELLING BOOK! Our book went #1 in 3 separate categories and last I checked was very high in the overall New York Times Bestsellers ranking too! Check it out on Amazon: “The Live Sassy Formula” – just click on the picture below.
* Are you afraid of public speaking? Me too, so this is a milestone for me. In Las Vegas, I delivered my message for my first time on a BIG stage to an international audience of over 450 live, with multi-hundreds more on simulcast. Even better, people really loved my message! I got to connect with many wonderful fellow animal lovers, and a lot more animals are getting help as a result.
Tragedy narrowly averted
* Einstein almost died from a severe allergic reaction to a new organic ‘safe’ skin anti-itch conditioner. I am SO grateful to have been guided to find him in the nick of time before he went into shock and coma. He had gone outside to romp and stomp before breakfast and I’d put this ‘wonderful’ stuff on him so it would dry while he was outside.
Less than 15 minutes later he had collapsed in the neighbor’s yard, shaking like a leaf, couldn’t stand or walk, heart rate exploding and hot as a firecracker. Oh, that was very exciting. I pray to God we never do THAT again.
After very quick emergency action on my part, and the help of Emergency Reiki Support Team – Barb Cotta and Margaret Dexter (THANK YOU!) – he recovered quickly and is fine. And now we know that he’s deathly allergic to a common substance found in many shampoos, conditioners and coat/skin sprays.
Clients, clients, clients!
* In the midst of all that, I’m grateful for a full intensive client load. It’s been so wonderful helping more clients and their animals release years of tension, stress, health problems and dysfunctional relationships with clients and more new raving fans!
Just yesterday, Jean said that the changes I achieved with her two kitties just in our first session was amazing to the point of shocking. She couldn’t believe the differences, and is excited to see what’s next!
* Our family is expanding! I hired my Dream Support Team to take over my websites. It is very clear that I simply can’t effectively do the intuitive, creative and inspired work I need to do with animals and their people if I’m trying to be my own geek and webmaster too.
* We had our 2 day intensive strategic meeting in Scottsdale, AZ and I can’t wait to launch our new website! It’s fantastic! They can do things I’ve only dreamed about. The great news is I don’t have to try to figure out and do all the techy, web wizardry geeky stuff myself. Wahoo!
* Going Mobile! The website (and ezine) that we invested so much in just a few years ago is already obsolete and it’s time to become mobile friendly. Thank you Dream Team for making that a reality.
So please know that you’ll be seeing some changes coming along soon, please be patient as we work out any glitches and get all situated on our new operating platform.
I hope you love your work as much as I love mine. If you don’t, then you have the power to make the changes you need to make.
There’s lots more to tell you, but I know you have things to do… so stay tuned, more later.
Much love to you and your furrkids,
“Many of us spend half our time wishing for things we could have if we didn’t spend half our time wishing.” ~ Alexander Woollcott, Critic and Commentator for The New Yorker magazine
Download my FREE Ebook Hidden Secrets to Communicating with Animals – just click on the picture below!
Bio: Val Heart – Expert animal communicator, speaker, bestselling author & master healer, Val is often called The Real Dr Doolittle™ and Animal Communicator to the Stars. Founder of The HEART System™ for solving problems with pets. Learn about the Animal Talk Coaching and Mastery Club at http://www.animaltalkcoachingclub.com
© Copyright, Val Heart & Friends LLC. All Rights Reserved. Reprint rights by request only.