Vaughn Wilson is an accomplished artist, photographer, musician, writer and horseman. He’s recognized as one of the foremost portrait artists in the Southeastern part of the United States. With over 38 years of experience, Vaughn’s work can be seen all over the United States in places such as the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame in Colorado Springs, CO; the National Cowgirl Hall of Fame and Museum in Fort Worth, Texas; the Musicians Hall of Fame, and the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recently, Vaughn launched his book, Tell Me about that Horse: Stories from Exceptional People about Treasured Horses. Relationships are an important part of life and shape the paths we take. For Vaughn Wilson there is no comparison to a relationship between horses and their owners. His beautiful book is true work of art, and captures the essence of the remarkable horses that have inspired, encouraged and entertained their caretakers
What you will learn…
* How an internationally recognized portrait artist got inspired to create a book featuring horses
* How the people were chosen for the book and how their relationships with their horses will inspire any reader
* How Paul McCartney and a Leopard Appaloosa horse transformed his late wife’s memorial service in her honor.
* How Michael Martin Murphy’s horse “Wildfire” found his way onto the cover of Vaugh’s newest book.
* How 40+ celebrities’ (including Roy Rogers Jr.) stories included in the book will reaffirm that no matter who you are, famous or not, you can have a remarkable relationship with a horse.
You can find out more about Vaugh Wilson and his book, Tell Me about that Horse, at www.tellmeaboutthathorse.com.