Billie Dean is an innate interspecies telepath who, after 30 years of communing professionally with animals, is now bringing their urgent messages to the world through her not-for-profit, The Billie Dean International Deep Peace Organisation. Billie trained as a journalist, filmmaker and actress, and even worked as a stand-up comic, believing strongly in the healing power of humor. She is also a holistic health practitioner and is active in promoting animal rights and welfare.
Billie began her working life as a photo journalist, has written for television and is the author of several children’s books, as well as a Secret Animal Business, a book about her work as an animal shaman. She has made three independent films, all with an eye to educate through uplifting, inspiring entertainment. She won a Best Actress for her feature film Finding Joy, which launched the Spiritual Cinema Circle in 2004.
Billie has also trained as a Druid, and as a shamanic practitioner in the Inkan tradition. She runs the animal forever home, A Place of Peace, where over 40 rescued horses run free. She now teaches The New Shamanism through her on-line school Rainbow Fianna, bringing back a code of ethics and an understanding of the world of telepathy, respect and the unseen, which the animals need us to understand today.
You will learn:
- What the animals want us to desperately know right now.
- What is behind the need for social change and compassionate action
- Whether animals have an understanding of humans as carnivores.
- What an animal shaman is and what they do to care for the animals on our planet.
- What The New Shamanism is, and what it could mean for you.
- How The Billie Dean International Deep Peace Organisation is working to support animals across the world.
To learn more about Billie Dean, and to get her free e-book, 10 Secrets the Animals Want You to Know, sign up for her free e-newsletter Animal Whispers at http://www.billiedean.com, www.wildpureheart.com
Billie Dean: Urgent Animal Messages for the Human Heart