What Can Dogs Teach Us About Leadership?
Listen and find out in this entertaining interview with Dr Dõv Baron, The Accidental Guru radio show. Leadership problems cost us big in more ways than most of us realize. Whether we are struggling with authority figures in our lives, or struggling to be the authority for others, learning how to be a good leader is critical to our success.
If your company’s top management aren’t good leaders, then the employees will be more inclined to steal, commit fraud, act badly, not show up for work, or will leave for a better job somewhere else. If the relationship you’re in is suffering in some way, then chances are, there’s a leadership problem. Whether it’s a personal relationship with family, friends, spouse or significant other, or it’s a business relationship with clients, customers, the boss or fellow employees, in every relationship, you are either leading or following.
All Pack roles are important, and you can trade hats when it’s appropriate – as long as you understand the rules of the game and are clear about which hat you’re choosing to wear and why. I’ve been helping people with their dogs the world over for almost 20 years, and have had dogs in my life since I was a small child. I’ve helped thousands of dogs the world over, and I’ve invested a great deal of time, energy and effort understanding and working with dogs and their people. I’ve learned a lot from them. Dogs are truly special souls here to help us heal, reconnect, and show us how to be better humans.
People contact me every day desperate for insight into why their dogs are sick, ill or dying…. Why they behave in a dangerous or confusing way… They’re worried that they are missing something because their dog seems depressed or unhappy….
You know the dogs in your life try to communicate with you all the time. They want to tell you what’s bothering them, where they hurt, what happened in their life, what makes them happy and how you can make their life easier, more fun, and healthier.
Listen and learn:
- Why are dogs the perfect teachers and Leadership coaches for us and what can we learn from them that can improve our lives, our relationships, and in business, our bottom line?
- What is the first question every dog wants to know that has to be answered properly in order for the relationship to blossom, and how does that relate to our other relationships?
- What do you mean when you say that our dogs mirror us?
- Let’s talk about teamwork and the rules of Leadership. Why do you say there is no I in Team, but there’s lots of L’s?
- Why is it important for you to learn how to be the Leader of Your Own Pack? Does doing that change the energetic consciousness of all your relationships?
If you enjoyed today’s discussion, you’ll love my dynamic courses and home study programs to help you learn how to deepen your connections and improve your relationships with animals – and yourself. You can learn more about Val and her courses, programs, and services at https://learnhowtotalktoanimals.com/all-online-courses/