Don’t make these mistakes with your pet!
You know that the animals in your life are there for a reason. They have a purpose.
They are spiritual teachers, healers, angels and guides. When you learn to recognize, respect and revere them for who they truly are… you become a better human fulfilling your purpose here. AND, they get to fulfill their purpose too.
No one is immune to making mistakes. It happens to the best of us — a parent, an entrepreneur, a celebrity — it happens to all of us at one time or another.
Animal lovers often give very little thought to their mistakes until it’s too late. Part of my purpose is to help you avoid making these critical, sometimes deadly mistakes with your pet. You simply can’t afford to repeat the mistakes of the past.
But it won’t happen to you if you know how to avoid them.
So what are these 7 deadly mistakes? And how can you sidestep them on your way to enjoying a loving, healthy, happy relationship with your animal every day for the rest of their (and your) life?
The 7 deadly mistakes
- Failure to communicate when it comes to training, performance and behavior
- Failure to communicate when it comes to their health, pain or suffering, vet care and overall well-being
- Failure to communicate when it comes to their diet and nutritional needs
- Failure to communicate when it comes to changing family dynamics and the effect your lifestyle has on their happiness
- Failure to communicate when it comes to your relationships and how it affects them, including asking for their advice, wisdom and input
- Failure to communicate when it comes to your stress and health, finding out what they can tell you about your disease, illness or pending hidden potential crisis
- Failure to communicate when it comes to your plans for their future so they can participate fully and have a say in what happens to them
Do you see the pattern here? Does any of this resonate with you? You can learn how to avoid these mistakes by learning how to communicate with your pet. Like all relationships, crystal clear communication is THE #1 KEY to enjoying a happy, healthy pet in your life.
My purpose is to help you transform the DREAM of communicating with animals into REALITY.
If you’ve had your eye on my home study courses for a while, now is the time to jump in and start! I hear from students every day telling me how wonderful they are… how profound the difference is in their lives… how magical their relationship with animals is becoming.
Download my FREE Ebook Hidden Secrets to Communicating with Animals – just click on the picture below!
• How to Talk to Animals, Beginning Core Foundations Heart Communication Online Course
Get your basics down with a solid foundation you can build upon, learn important animal caretaking skills AND have a lot of fun too. Click Here
• Advanced Animal Talk Topics Mastery Course
Already got your basics down? Then it’s time to begin mastering your skills by applying them to all 12 situational areas! Be prepared when your animal gets sick, behaves badly, performs poorly, and know how to help with rescues, fosters and with all stages of life. Click Here
• Awaken Your Inner Guidance System™
Gain more clarity, boost your confidence, get unstuck with your pets while you have fun developing your intuition! Regularly $97. In just 90 minutes, you can begin developing your own intuition. Click Here
• The Heart of the Conversation – 7 Step Blueprint for Successful Communication with Animals
EVERY animal talk student needs to know how to facilitate a successful conversation with any animal, what to do when you get stuck, which are the right questions to ask and what NOT to ask if you want to get results. Click Here
• Paws Before Dying- Senior Dog Care through the Golden Years and into the Afterlife
Many animals (and people) end their life during the Holidays, more than at any other time of the year. Do you know how to help them? How to recognize their pain and suffering? Do you feel confident and peaceful about helping them with lifestyle management changes, or in making the compassionate decision to euthanize? Once they’ve passed on, do you know how to reconnect with them in the Afterlife? If you answered No to ANY of these questions, then you NEED this course. It’s not just for dogs. The principles apply to ALL animals. Click Here
Your animal’s life, health, happiness depends on your ability to understand their messages to you, every day.
Bio: Val Heart – Expert animal communicator, speaker, bestselling author & master healer, Val is often called The Real Dr Doolittle™ and Animal Communicator to the Stars. Founder of The HEART System™ for solving problems with pets. Learn about the Animal Talk Coaching and Mastery Club at http://www.animaltalkcoachingclub.com
© Copyright, Val Heart & Friends LLC. All Rights Reserved.
This article was previously published December 24, 2013, and was updated on June 5, 2023
Enjoy this article? Here are three more of my most popular articles about animal communication: