Send Tim the required information right now so he can get started.
In order to conduct your Lost Animal Consultation to the best of his ability, the following information is required. Tim cannot schedule and conduct your session until he receives the following information:
1) The name of your lost animal companion
2) A picture of your lost animal companion
3) The address where your lost animal companion went missing from
4) Any addresses where your lost animal companion has been seen since leaving
5) The date your animal companion went missing
6) Your contact phone number (in case we need to reach you by phone) and e-mail address where you would prefer the results of the lost animal consultation to be sent
EMAIL THE ABOVE INFORMATION TO TIMWITHVALHEART@GMAIL.COM
About your Consultation: A Lost Animal Consultation includes one round of map dowsing and one in-depth communication session with your lost animal companion. If it is determined that your animal companion has made his or her transition or, if the information that is received needs your immediate attention, you will receive a telephone call.
Otherwise, so that you have the information in printable form to take with you to conduct your search, the information that is provided to you will be via email.
This includes the information that is shared from the communication with your lost animal, results of the map dowsing session, and a copy of the map with push pin indicators as to where your animal companion’s energy is the strongest. While map dowsing is relatively accurate, an exact address is rarely found but rather a location (or locations) to focus on.
Consultations are generally scheduled within 24 – 48 hours after receiving your payment and the required information (below) since we understand that lost animals are a priority.
Thank you again!
We’ll be in touch soon,
Tim, Senior Associate
Val Heart & Friends LLC