This article was previously published October 6, 2011 and was updated on March 23, 2023
Learn about rolfing for animals with Briah Anson on the Real Dr Doolittle Show™
Briah Anson, M.A. is a Certified Advanced Rolfer and Rolf Movement Practitioner with over 30 years of experience. She is the author of “Rolfing: Stories of Personal Empowerment” and the producer of a children’s video “Growing Right With Rolfing”. Briah is a pioneer in the field of Rolfing Structural Integration for animals and has a private practice in St Paul, Minnesota.
In March 2011 she published her latest book, Animal Healing: The Power of Rolfing-Structural Integration. She is a pioneer who has taken this transformative bodywork for humans and applied it to animals with amazing results. In Animal Healing, The Power of Rolfing Structural Integration, Briah Anson presents over 3 dozen profiles and 170 photographs of 56 different animals as they experience the Rolfing process. Any animal suffering from movement limitations resulting from injury, disease, surgical trauma, and even old age experience relief and recovery.
If you enjoy animal stories as much as I do, you’re in for a great read… You’ll witness the health and happiness of these animals being transformed through the hands and heart of Briah Anson and her passionate application of Rolfing Structural Integration…It’s an incredible menagerie: cats, dogs, and horses, as well as guinea pigs, llamas, eagles, an owl, a rooster, a cougar, and, perhaps most intriguing of all, an up close and personal encounter with a wild moose named Mike.
* What Rolfing-Structural Integration is and how your animals will think it’s pure magic.
* How Rolfing was developed and more about the amazing pioneer of this healing modality.
* How Rolfing actually works.
* What signs to look out for that may mean you should visit a Rolfing practitioner soon!
* What the typical issues are the cause people to bring their animals to a Rolfing specialist.
* What results you can expect from a Rolfing session.
* What to do and not do for your animal as experienced by a 30 year Rolfing Veteran.
* How to find a Rolfing expert in your area
You’ll be shocked at the common ailments that most animals face that can be treated by a Rolfing expert!
For more information on Briah Anson please visit www.rolfing-briahanson.com/rolfing-animals
Are you interested in learning how to communicate with animals?
Then you’ll want to check out The Heart School of Animal Communication.
Click Here to see the courses – take a look and choose what most appeals to you.
If you are a newbie, then we highly recommend starting with the Beginning Core Foundations Course.
If you’re still not convinced of all the benefits of communicating with animals, click here to learn all the great reasons you should begin learning how now!