This is a replay of my Animal Communication Training Series where I interview experts who guide you through various techniques in Animal Communication. If you don’t want to miss any of this How to Talk to Animals Training Series, then go here to register: https://valheart.com/training-signup
In celebration of Valentine’s Day, let’s dive into the amazing power of unconditional love, the love your pet shares with you every day.
Eden Koljord has more than a decade of experience in serving animals and their human companions. Like me, she has seen & felt an astonishing amount of unconditional loving energy between humans and animals since childhood. Her stories will inspire and delight you.
Let’s explore how unconditional love from the Animal Kingdom enables humans to deepen their self-love.
- From The Book of Awakening, Mark Nepo writes, “Unconditional love is not so much about how we receive and endure each other, as it is about the deep vow to never, under any condition, stop bringing the flawed truth of who we are to each other.
- As humans, we often receive the incredible gift of unconditional love from our animal companion(s).
- Unconditional love has the power to move us into a deeper relationship with all the facets and dimensions of ourselves. As we do so, we learn to love our shadow – the rejected and disowned parts of ourselves – the fearful ego.
- Self-love enables us to deepen our relationships and communication with the Animal Kingdom rather than projecting from the fearful ego.
- Why is it so important to practice self-love? From This Life Is Joy, Dr. Roger Teel writes, “There is the growing realization that the endgame of spiritual unfoldment and practices of mastery is not self-love – this is only the beginning. Once you have this as a base, vibrationally, you grow from there into the leading edge of creativity, of purposeful expression, of manifesting and building up the kingdom of heaven on earth.
Join us as Eden and I discuss this critically important topic:
Learning Self-Love From The Animals
If you want more joy, happiness and health… if you want your animals to be happy, healthy and live long lives…. Then all you really need is more love! Your animal friend wants to help you, but you have to be open to receiving.
- Have you ever felt unconditional love from the Divine – the One Source?
- Have you ever felt unconditional love from an animal companion(s)?
- How unconditional love from the Animal Kingdom moves us into self-love.
- Why is self-love so important?
- How do we practice self-love?
We promise to make it worth your time.
Bonus: Once you’re registered for the series, you’ll get access to future guest interviews too!
See you soon!
Val Heart, The Real Dr Doolittle
Host of the Animal Talk Coaching Club
Please share your comments and insights about this episode in the comments below.
To sign up for the next episode in the series, be sure to register here: https://valheart.com/training-signup