Robin is a fellow animal lover and Jin Shin Jyutsu® practitioner who works with people and animals. She is a retired Registered Nurse, whose career spanned from direct nursing care in Critical Care, then management in critical care, emergency medicine, and long term care, ending with teaching at a nursing school.
But in 2001, she took a turn in her journey to discover the balance of mind, body, and spirit. Along the way, she was introduced to Jin Shin Jyutsu®, and ancient healing ART that balances the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of all living beings. The more she practiced on herself and others, the more she realized that this balance is what allows us to be able to handle or deal with what our modern life throws at us.
As a lover of animals, she has been practicing on dogs and cats for 5 years, and in the past year has added horses to her practice. The results have been quite dynamic in many cases, and she has recently spread her practice from Canada to the U.S.A.
She practices both hands on work as well as teaching self help and animal Jin Shin Jyutsu. Her company is Energy Effects – www.energyeffects.ca
You will learn:
- How your personal tension energy can be transferred to your animals
- Ways that your home environment can be impacting the heath of your animals. Is your home full of tension, negative energy or stress?
- What causes a “blockage” in your energy flow, which can result in mental, emotional or physical illness, and how you can eliminate or reduce the “blockage”
- What conditions Jin Shin Jyutsu will support
- How Jin Shin Jyutsu personally helped Robin, you may be having the same issues!
Learn more about Robin McKay and Jin Shin Jyutsu at www.energyeffects.ca,