My Guest is Hetal Sheth, a Silicon Valley techie turned animal advocate.
Since founding her company, Curry n Pepper Ayurvedic Lifestyle for Pets, Hetal has been on a mission to create more happy and healthy dogs by increasing access to Ayurvedic resources. She reminds us that our pets have a spiritual path and deserve attention at the levels of mind, body, and spirit. In today’s chat, she shares insights into the ancient science of Ayurveda and the history and practice of using Ayurvedic techniques to heal animals.
1. Do animals have a have soul or a spirit?
2. What is Ayurveda and how does it help animals?
3. What is mind-body type and how do I determine my pet’s mind-body type?
4. Can you share a few tips to create balance in our pet’s life?
5. Does this practice work with Modern Veterinary Medicine?
Have you ever wanted to learn to communicate with animals? Get started today with my free eBook; Hidden Secrets to Communicating with Pets
You may also enjoy this post;