One-on-One Coaching Agreement
This is an agreement between Heart Communication Enterprises, LLC (“Company”), Val Heart (“Coach”), and you (“Client”). It is effective on the date you make payment or your first installment payment (“Effective Date”).
These terms apply to all consultative engagements with the Company, which may include, without limitation, 90 Days to a Well Behaved Pet - Bad Dog/Cat/Horse Breakthrough Transformation & Rescue Program; Pet Intervention & Makeover 60 Day Program; Pet Health & Wellness Maintenance Monthly Program; Animal Problem Solving Sessions; Student Deep Block Breakthrough to Mastery Program; Animal Talk Student Mentoring, Healing & Intuition Development Sessions; Go For It All Student FastTrack Package; One Heart Mentoring with Val Consultation; Go Pro Business Mentoring; Heart Wisdom Certification Program.
We make it easy to understand what it is like to do business with us. Please check out the Company One on One Client and Private Coaching Policies before signing this Agreement, which are publicly available in the footer of our website. Those policies are part of this Agreement even though they are not spelled out in this document, including with respect to cancellations, rescheduling, and forfeiture of calls.
This Agreement, the Company One on One Policies and Disclaimer are the entire agreement between us. These written documents supersede our prior discussions, emails, online or voice messages. By signing, you agree that there is no information that you deem materially important that is not incorporated into this Agreement.
- Our Agreement incorporates the items listed on the sales page for your program, on the date of signing up, which may include one or more one-on-one sessions with Val Heart. For those paying in installments, you may not book sessions until the associated installment payment is paid.
- One-on-one sessions shall be scheduled for a date that is within 180 days of the Effective Date of this Agreement, using the scheduling link provided to you. Unused sessions are forfeited at the expiration of the 180-day period, without refund.
- Sessions take place by phone through the teleconference system at the appointed time. A separate charge applies for recordings of the sessions unless they are included in your program.
- Email support between sessions are available if they are included in your program. Single one time sessions have limited email support after conclusion within 7 days and are intended to clarify what was covered in the session only. Multiple session programs include unlimited email support between sessions and which extends 7 days beyond your last session.
- The Company is available from 9 am to 5 pm Central time, Monday through Friday, except for holidays as stated in the Company Policy or otherwise announced.
- Payment for the Program is at the option of the Client, as either one payment or installment payments if available. Installment options are provided as a courtesy only; they are not subscriptions and the full amount is due regardless of whether you complete the program.
- Acceptable payment methods: Credit or debit cards or PayPal.
Rescheduling, Cancellation, Late or No Show of One-On-One Coaching Sessions
- Forty-eight (48) hours business days notice is required to cancel or reschedule, by calling (805) PET-TALK or emailing [email protected]. Failure to provide required notice results in a forfeited session.
You understand that you are purchasing Val’s time when you book a session; if you are late or do not show up, she has still set aside her time for you, and therefore you must pay her for it whether you show up or not. Rescheduled sessions may not extend past the end date of your program, as noted in your client agreement. Calls not booked during the term of your agreement are forfeited.
- Information shared in sessions is confidential and not shared outside the session unless mutually agreed upon and documented in writing by Coach.
Confidentiality Exception: If Coach is required by law to make disclosure regarding the information shared in a coaching session, or where Coach has a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is necessary to comply with the law; or to protect Coach’s rights or property; to avoid harm to the Coach, Client, or a third party; or to respond to an emergency, Coach will limit disclosure to only essential information.
Access and Intellectual Property
- Occasionally access to Coach or written materials may have to change based on Company needs, available technology, and factors outside the Company’s control. The Company will replace or substitute the items included in this Agreement, if it determines it is necessary to do so in its sole discretion, with something similar of equal or greater value.
- For any consultative programs that include program materials, Ownership of Written Materials: As a Program participant, you will have one license to view written materials provided by the Company. You do not have ownership of this information, which is protected by federal copyright laws. You may not copy, re-engineer, distribute, or otherwise provide access to this information to any other person, for free or paid, in whole or in part, without express written consent of Company, which it may withhold for any reason, and purchase of a license (prices start at $10,000.00). Failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of access to the materials and issuance of an invoice for the license fee.
- Heart Communication Enterprises, LLC, protects its names! You are not receiving permission to use trade and service marks of the Company, including its name or the Program name, or any other mark owned by the Company.
- Client may choose to discontinue coaching at any time, for any reason, subject to the refund policy in this Agreement.
- Coach may discontinue the coaching relationship for the following reasons:a. Client, if paying in installments, fails to make payment (by choice or because the payment method is cancelled, declined, or otherwise unavailable) within 7 days of the due date. No refund shall issue in this circumstance and no further sessions shall be conducted and access to any Program materials shall be revoked.
B. Coach determines, in her sole discretion and without requiring disclosure of the reason, that the relationship must terminate. In this circumstance, a prorated refund may be available.
- There is a three-day no questions asked refund available from the Effective Date of the Agreement. You acknowledge that no one has represented to you that refunds are available otherwise. Even if you cannot participate for any reason, you will continue to be billed according to the schedule in this Agreement until paid in full. The Company considers this policy a material inducement to entering into this Agreement designed to honor your and our commitment to the work, and would not have done so unless this No Refunds policy were included. If you initiate a chargeback, the Company may issue an additional administrative fee to you.
- This Agreement is made and shall be enforced according to the laws of the State of Texas, USA, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Client agrees to submit to personal jurisdiction in the San Antonio, Texas, area, as the sole forum in the event of a dispute under this Agreement.
- Any claims arising from this agreement for losses, costs, damages of any nature whatsoever or claims expenses from any cause or causes, including attorneys’ fees and costs, shall be limited to the amount paid hereunder. Litigation shall not commence without the parties first engaging in a minimum one hour mediation session with a mediator of their mutual choice, and if they cannot agree, at Company’s selection.
- Any changes to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by both parties. A waiver of one provision shall not be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement.
- Client agrees to its terms and acknowledges that he or she has read and understands the Disclaimer publicly available at ValHeart.com and which is incorporated herein by reference.
- Results Are Not Guaranteed. You are receiving a space in the program or on Val’s schedule, support and guidance, but not guaranteed results from participating in the program. Val adheres to the principle of "Highest Priority" to solve the most important issues first, and will give you her full commitment, dedicated time as outlined, years of expertise, plus any tools and techniques she has acquired to assist, guide and support you to achieve your goals. However, you are responsible for your commitment, to full participation, for carrying through on all recommended assignments, and for being accountable to your journey.