After a forty-year career that led her from counseling and consulting with police departments to landscape design, author Wyndi Warren embarked on an incredible new career in writing. From humble beginnings establishing her roots with showing and training German Shepherds, she offers her voice in the fight against Degenerative Myelopathy (DM).
Wyndi’s first work, Angel With a Tail, has touched many with an inspiring story of love and determination triumphing through adversity. Angel With A Tail is a book of funny antics, unlikely friends, and finding hope and joy. This is the first non-fiction narrative detailing daily life with DM (degenerative myelopathy), the story offers hope and courage for owners of dogs with mobility issues.
Listen and learn:
* What Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) is
* What the symptoms of DM are and how you can tell if your dog may have it
* What you should do if your dog is exhibiting symptoms of DM
* What inspired Wyndi to write a book about her dog’s life with DM
* What the single most memorable thing Wyndi’s dog Sabre taught her, a lesson that we can all use for inspiration to live our best life
Get your autographed copy today of Angel with a Tail and learn more about author, Wyndi Warren at http://www.angelwithatail.com/