This is a replay of my Animal Communication Training Series where I interview experts who guide you through various techniques in Animal Communication. If you don’t want to miss any of this How to Talk to Animals Training Series, then go here to register: https://valheart.com/training-signup
In today’s session, we are exploring the Solstice/Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanza Season. Have you wondered how animals can help you connect with the light? 2015 is a Critical New Year, and this is the glorious time when we begin to emerge from our journey into darkness. Having faced our shadow, we reconnect with our light in this season. And more than ever, this is a personal as well as a planetary pilgrimage we are on.
2015 will be a year of a huge amount of opportunity for individual as well as collective consciousness change– and it will of course contain is challenges as well (sigh). Our own animals, as well as wildlife, can teach us better than any at this time of shift how to see our true path and find our strengths, even in the times of seemingly insurmountable odds.
Many lightworkers and shaman are tired now, it is time to restore, refocus and rejoice as we enter a lighter time. In this short video training, you’ll discover:
- How should we complete letting go of our journey through the dark this fall: what do we need to leave behind?
- Whats most important to know about connecting with our light in the coming year: what do we most need to embrace?
- What unique gifts to animals share to help us along this journey: what are four simple steps they teach us?
- How can we help animals do the same at this critical time on the planet?
- A solstice visualized meditation to guide you along your way into your connection with the light for the coming year with the help of animal guides.
Please share your comments and insights about this episode in the comments below.
To sign up for the next episode in the series, be sure to register here: https://valheart.com/training-signup